Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Pack Review

I bought this product a few months back in the Amore Shop in Palisades Park, NJ for $20.


Doubly Reinforced, Highly Enriched Strawberry Yogurt Care

-This massage pack makes you feel the highly enriched strawberry yogurt texture without worrying about runny contents.
-Yogurt extract makes skin soft and strawberry extract gives a clean and healthy appearance.
-The larger capsule contains mineral water (with tomato, kiwi, grape, banana, an lemon extracts and essential minerals including calcium, magnesium and zinc) and lactic acid bacteria for an added nutrition and moisture to your skin.
-Vitamin E ingredients contained in the smaller capsule are absorbed into skin to make it smoother and healthier.
-Simple massaging at home turns dry skin supple and moisturized. It is recommended to keep this product refrigerated during the summer.

The above info was taken from pamphlet from inside of the box.

It is also important to know:

Strawberry:
Fruit that contains the highest concentration of Vitamin C, an anti-oxidant and helps promote production of collagen protein. Can purify pores and epidermis, softening skin and removing dullness, yellowness of skin, giving you a healthy glow.

Yogurt:
Contains Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, protein, calcium and yeast, nourishes and repairs skin, giving it elasticity. It can also reduce pore size, improve overall skin surface and give it a healthy glow.


My Thoughts:

Smells so so so good!! I have been using this 2-3x a week this whole summer. It feels especially good on hot summer days if you have this product in the refrigerator. :) Just as the description states, I love how I do not have to worry about runny contents. It is good to have this around because sometimes I am out of yogurt or sometimes I rather eat my yogurt then slather it on my face (said by the little piggy inside of me XD). Massaging until the capsules burst feels kinda like a mini-facial which I find to be really relaxing after a long day of work. Plus, regular facial massage can help improve blood circulation and and prevent discoloration. In the end, my skin is indeed smooth, pores are visibly smaller, and skin is very plump from being moisturized. :) All these gives me a healthier complexion.

Overall, I can live without this product but it is very convenient to have around if you do not always have yogurt in the fridge. I have to say that if I did not have this product, I would not really spend so much time doing a massage on my face. I'm pretty sure that there are cheaper products that does the same things but all in one product?.

Rating: 5/5

Repurchase: Yes

-Yui

10 comments:

Denysia said...

I have a sample of this stuff, but I haven't tried it yet! Thanks for the review, I want to use it now! :)

amynaree said...

great review! i want to try this now plus anything strawberry sounds deliciously yummy for the skin

Shop N' Chomp said...

I have tried the peel but not this. Thanks for the review, Yui! :)

Babybubblz said...

Thanks for the review! It's a really popular item but I'm still trying to decide if I need it. It's so cute! I'm a new follower =)

Lisa said...

Thanks for the review. You made it sound almost too good to be true.

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Wow thank you so much for reviewing this i always wondered about this product!!

I can't wait to try this :)

Senita said...

Sounds goood!:))

Anonymous said...

Amore Shop
257 Broad Ave
Palisades Park, NJ 07650 -1587
is this the address of where u got it from? did they have all the laneige products or some? thank you :)

Yui said...

Yes that is the branch that I go to. I do not think they carry everything or maybe it is just my timing. If you look at new products on the laneige website, they never have it when I go there specifically for it. I hope I am making sense. It might take them sometime to carry it. Also, it took me a few visits before I got my hands on the famous Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. They were always sold out. Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

thank you! this is the same anonymous. yes this helps and i think i know what u mean lol :)