Friday, September 11, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

Thank you Ena for sending this award my way!

Here’s what I have to do to honor this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


1. I do not have an English name. While growing up, I could never answer people when they ask me what my name means... I would then always go home and ask my mom what my name, WanYui (韻蕊) means. Year after year, she would always say that there is no meaning and that I was just named similar to my sister's name WanSze who was named after a HK actress. My mother finally told me this year that I was named after Miss Hong Kong 1982: 梁韻蕊.


2. I got married at the age of 22 to my 1st and only boyfriend who is Korean.

3. I am atheist and I am a very patient person. It irritates me when people are horrified when they find out that I am atheist. People that try really hard (and I mean really hard as in stalk me at work hard) to make me believe and that says that I will be going to Hell really makes me p*ssed off. I am not harming anyone. Leave me alone.


I found this picture at here.

4. I am addicted to Asian dramas. I am currently watching Take Care of Agasshi (아가씨를 부탁해).


5. I love Stephen Chow movies. I can't read or write chinese but I can sure sing all and I mean all the wierd songs in all his movies. My brother and I have this thing where we are collecting all his movies and dramas.


6. I am Chinese but I am horrible at math. I am better at English Composition. I rather write a 50 page paper any day!

7. I love peach! Be it the fruit or body cream, sprays, blush color, lip gloss, pie... whatever. Put a picture of a peach on it or have the word Peach printed on it, I will be attracted to it.

My fav candle!!

I now nominate:








-Yui

5 comments:

Julia said...

Thank you so much sweetie! Thank you :)

Emily said...

aww....u got married at 22 years old >_< so lucky , so sweet

hey i luv asian dramas too!!!

oh ahahah its ok about math, i bet your better in math then me, i seriously suck , like no kidding o_o its not even funny, thats how bad i am at math....

Shop N' Chomp said...

#6 is totally me...lol! Congrats on your awards! =)

.{a}...❤ said...

haha ^^ i love asian dramas also =3

FriendzCentury said...

Congrats on your award!!

I can totally relate to No'6 and I enjoy watching Stephen Chow movies too, I've collected more of his drama's though, which are just hilarious.