Friday, September 25, 2009

My Day Off

I'm back from my parent's house and I spent the whole day trying to read up on my blog subscriptions... and cleaning.... and now trying to relax.... This post will kinda be random...

I have a thing with strong scented products... If it is too floral... I will get a headache... So, when I saw these 2 Johnson's Body Care Lotion's, I didn't even hesitate to put it into my shopping cart. It did help that it each came with a bonus Body Wash. :)

L- Forever Fresh Refreshing Lotion, R- Melt Away Stress Lavender & Chamomile Lotion

A deluxe sample of Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream that I redeemed at Sephora (15mL). The SA was amazed at how big it was and so was I!!


One day this week, I had some time to kill before heading to work so I stopped by Duane Reade. This item really caught my attention. Maybe it is because of the packaging or the price ($12.99)? I could not really get a good picture of it because one of the SA were following a customer around.... I have never heard of Einstein Lip Therapy so I looked it up and found this site. I have a lucky subscription and I don't remember seeing this... Haha... No biggie. I will probably pick this up now the next time I stop by again. I can't wait! I love lip products!! :)

I have never seen this type of M&Ms before but I love it! This Limited Edition Coconut M&Ms is milder than the regular and each candy piece is bigger. Sorry, my co-workers and I ate it too fast to remember to take pictures of the actual candy. :)



This section will be little things my husband got me. :)

3 DHC Q10 Liquid Foundation's (1 Yellow Ocher 01 and 2 Yellow Ocher 03). So I'm just going to mix the 01 and 03 to get my shade until my actual DHC (which I ordered today) order comes in. :)

Jadilla J Whitening BB Plus with SPF 30/PPA++ in #1 Light Skin

The box is pretty to me. :)

After reading the box, I figure that Jadilla J is a brand name under VOV.


Mary Kay MelaCEP Whitening System

L-R: Foaming Cleanser, Freshener, Essence, Day Moisturizer with SPF 15, Night Cream.
I got 3 extra of these kits... What should I do with them? ;)


Mamonde Collagen Recovery Trial Kit

L-R: Recovery Cream, Recovery Ampule, Lip Treatment


Dish Detergent??? Ginger and Charcoal. I sniffed the ginger and it smells pretty nice but I do prefer my good old lemon scents.

No he did not buy these. They are all Korean Magazine freebies!! :)


-Yui

5 comments:

mandy said...

Those are really nice gifts! :)
Could you swatch the foundations and the BB Cream?

Shop N' Chomp said...

Yay to freebies and great haul! :) I had no clue Mary Kay had a whitening line. Would love to hear what you think of it!

amynaree said...

great stuff!! i love the packaging of the bb cream pls do a review of what you think of it!!

oooh those mary kay whitening kits look interesting, you should def do a mini giveaway with the extra, sell them, or do a swap for other products ^ ^

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Your husband is so nice!!! :) my husband would have no idea what to get hehe:) Nice haul once again!! those dish detergent look cool, I might go into our local korean store to have a look hehe :)

Lisa said...

Your husband is so sweet. Yeah, Jadilla J's packaging is really nice and princessy.

LOL at the detergents and M&Ms. Always up for funky new flavor thingies.