Friday, September 25, 2009

Rant

So my last post was of box 1 of my sasa haul which i received last Wednesday. Box 2 supposedly arrived on Fri but no one was home so a slip was left. What I hate is that the tracking always says that a notice was left but it is never there. Another thing is that when I check the time of these attempted deliveries, there are people home!!! Since I have been away longer then I expected and the package is under my name, my husband could not pick it up for me at the local post office. I had to wait until today for them to redelivery it and I called yesterday to specifically request for redelivery for friday (which is today). The lady asked if I was going to be home the whole day and since I asked for redelivery for friday, I said yes. So I waited the whole day today and no one came so I call the post office up again. The lady (which is the superviser by the way) then tells me that I told her I was going to be home the whole day yesterday!!! WTF!?! I asked for redelivery for today!!! She then tells me that she asked me yesterday when we were talking if I was going to be home yesterday and so that they will not redeliver it. I am fuming mad. I moved from a urban area to suburban thinking that the postal service will be better but it got worse... unbelievably worse....


Does anyone have similar experiences? Or is it just my luck?

-Yui

5 comments:

amynaree said...

i've had bad experiences with delivery at home too, especially with packages that need signatures so i never have anything delivered at my house anymore but just use my work address instead because the mail department here is awesome! so i never miss any more mails, especially make up goods that i'm anticipating for :)

i really hope you get your package soon!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Oh crap. :( No, you're not alone. I have no problem filing complaints at USPS.com when service stinks. You may want to do the same.

Anonymous said...

uh *pats*
the post office and mailing itself is awful everywhere! 2 of my packages never arrived. i don't know where is and there wasn't any tracking on it. it just gone! =(

Lisa said...

So far I haven't had any bad experiences but I feel for you. It's so frustrating to get bad services. So did you get your box in the end?

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

I'm hating USPS right now...because everytime I have a package I have to pick it up...and I hate going to post office...