Saturday, September 26, 2009

Harvest Moon Pre-Order Goodies!!!

Sometime ago, I mentioned my Harvest Moon addiction here. I also mentioned that there will be 2 new games, which I have now discovered will release on November 10.

I could not find pictures of the game before but I found it on Gamestop. I usually order all my games on Amazon because I get it in 2 days and there is no tax but this time, there is no free gift with purchase on Amazon but with Gamestop. :) Wanna see?



Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands comes with a free HM pig!!!! I want it!! On the Gamestop page, it says: "Reserve Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands and receive a plush Harvest Moon pig. We know what you're thinking, and that's why we guarantee this plush is 100% swine flu free. Now you have no excuse not to buy this game." I was laughing. :) So cute!

The Amazon page mentions befriending ducks, monkeys, and badgers!!! Attention HM fans!! New animals!!! I'm squealing with joy! I can't wait to see the ducks and monkeys!!! :)




Harvest Moon: Animal Parade comes with a duck!!! Gamestop says "this cute duck doesn't contain any duck feathers, making this premium 100% irony free." It's alright to me. I'm not as interested in this game as I am for Sunshine Islands because the DS is portable.

-Yui

8 comments:

amynaree said...

omg those plushies are adorable!! i luv harvest moon ^ ^

Shop N' Chomp said...

Omg, that piggie! I want! Hee hee...

Lisa said...

Glad to hear that you got your package already ^^

Even though all the new Harvest Moon games have come out I still like the PS1 version the most.

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

OH Mr pig is so cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

omg this game looks adorable! I've been meaning to pick up a DS for some time. What type of game is this?

FriendzCentury said...

I agree with the girls, the Piggy is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Its not a duck, its a mallard

Yui said...

a mallard is a wild duck.