Monday, August 24, 2009

Harvest Moon Love

I Love Harvest Moon! It is one of my favorite games of all time next to The Sims and Final Fantasy.

This addiction first started with the Super Nintendo. Remember that system? LOL. It was the first HM that I ever played and I fell in love with it! Yes, it gets really boring sometimes because you do the same thing everyday in the game.


The games I own....

L- Rune Factory 2 This is not a HM game but it is by the same makers.
R- Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) I don't know where the box is... Might be in my room at my parent's house.



L: Save the Homeland R: A Wonderful Life was
originally for the GameCube and got remade for the PS2.

This is how my DS looks right now.

Because Amazon has a sale on this case, I bought another one for $4.44 shipped. Another reason is that the black cow spots on the back of the case is getting scratched up...


As of now, I am trying to collect HM games (one of the PS2 games are still in the plastic) that I have systems for. I am so wierd.

A few that I am missing....





I have not finished with these yet and new ones are going to be released soon! It's never ending!!

Frantic Farming is similar gameplay to Puzzle de Harvest Moon.

Sunshine Islands will be released on November 10th for the DS. There is no picture yet.

Animal Paradise will be released on October 20th for the Wii. There is no picture yet either

As an ending note, I still have my Nintendo from 1992 and it still works!!! :D

-Yui

5 comments:

Emily said...

hmm...harvest moon looks fun

i always wished i had a ds!!
(i always borrow my friends to play there games)

but OMG, u have the cutest DS ever!!! moo, lol it is so cute

May said...

Harvest Moon looks fun. Great collections:]

You have a very cute ds case. I have a light pick ds but, haven't play with for a year now.

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

This looks very interesting :), my husband persuaded me to trade in our NDS for he's PS3, why did I let him talk me into it, now he's on street fighters all the time and i have nothing to play :(

Julia said...

Woow!!! I feel like.. I love you haha :D Because I TOTALLY LOVE HARVEST MOON! :D Currently I am playing 'Island of happines'. I had harvest moon on game boy advance and game boy color. I used to play it when I was a child. But now I love it too! You Nintendo Ds looks so gorgeousssss I envy you. So cute cute cute <3
Looks like we have the same interests! That's great :)

Kisses
Julia

Lisa said...

I heart harvest moon as well and your DS case so cute!! Will you be getting the new NDSi?