The lovely Ena tagged me again! This time to show what's in my bag. :D
I am currently using my HK LE Longchamp bag.
My planner from gmarket and my beloved DS! :D
Very important!! Keys. See the green membership card? TheFaceShop. :D HK is the key home so I don't have to look so hard when I'm tired. Haha.. Lazy me.
Clockwise starting from the Left: Nivea Smooth Sensation Lotion (I ran out of my fav DHC Olive Hand Cream recently...*tears*), Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Mist, Kleenex, another very important item: Purell, and some alcohol wipes
I like having a choice so I have fruity and minty gum. I almost always have a granola bar in my bag for the times I start shaking....
My Sony Ericsson cellphone. Can you guess who I love? My mother says I'm wierd because of me loving him at my age. My husband gets a bit jealous, LOL.
So cute!! Yes, some of the cuter stamps has Korean phrases. I can read and understand them though. The little shopping bag has a star in the middle... I tried 2x but it still does not show that well..
2. a comb
3. Listerine PocketMist (I like having fresh breath, LOL)
4. DHC Moisture Care LipGloss in LGB04
5. MAC Suntints Liquid Lip Balm in Full of Grace
6. Etude Lip Stick in PK003
7. DHC Olive Oil Cotten Swabs (great for the cuticles)
8. some scrunchies
9. Burt's Bee's Lip Balm
10. Physician's Formula Flat Liner in Black
11. Maybelline XXL Volume and Length Microfiber Mascara
12. Mandom Corp Simplity Oil Clear Paper in Savon (clean soap scent)
13. Etude House Precious Mineral BB Compact
14. sample of Innisfree Olive Real Essence
15. sample of Laneige Water Bank Cream
My HK pencil bag with colorful pens for the planner. :D
Now I would like to tag Anita, Denysia, Skayylove, May, Aralka, and Lisa J. I would love to see what's inside your bags! :D